Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nice Little Saturday....

Nope, haven't made it to Home Depot yet, but, for 10 am on a Saturday it's already been a productive morning for me.   Woke up, weeded and watered the front plant bed, trimmed the hedges, and then mowed the yard, front and back. Fortunately, I did get this done, as 1/2 way through I received a call for a noon showing.  I think the house is looking pretty good. 

 Hoping to get my realtor to swap this photo...


...for the one currently on my listing.  The hedges have grown in more, and it's a bright blue sky.  Just seems more appealing to me.

Anyhow, just a few last minute tidies, a shower, and then I'm going to hit the links.  Playing the Reynolds Course at Tanglewood Park.  It's a decent track.

Good luck House.

Be well, all.

No comments: