Friday, May 30, 2008

Withdrawl

Ok, I know I ranted about them. I said they were torturous. But now, I miss the rush. I miss the anticipation.

I WANT MY TRACKING NUMBERS BACK!!!!

Sure, I got my toys. They're great. I'm excited to play with them. But there's a void in my life now. The anticipation of clicking the "track" button and seeing what progress may have been made in the past two hours. I miss it. I want it back.

I think I'm just going to start grabbing random items off my desk and from my house and sending them around to people via priority ground service.

When will the get there?

Ooh, they arrived. Will I get a response?

What, no resonpse? They didn't like the 3/4 dried out highlighter I sent?

I think I'm on to something.

1 comment:

Craig Reagor said...

Loneliness won't leave you alone?????

Kari will be there tomorrow night. You can check on her flight all day. That should do it.