Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fighting through....

....the rather uninspiring day. Just not much to report.

Rec league softball game. We lost. Again. I think we're perfect in that respect through 4 games. We're just not very good. C'est la vie.

I'm heading to Ponte Vedra Beach after work tomorrow night, and going to take Monday off so that I can spend a bit extra time there. Hopefully some productive work will be completed on my house while I'm gone.

Robin at Deep Creek Kennel is going to take Whiskey and Snoopy for some shots over the weekend for me. "I'll take them....they're so well behaved." I told my carpet, baseboards and door frames what Robin said and they chuckled at me mockingly.

Speaking of Robins, the bird in my tree was working hard again today to feed her youngins when I stopped home after work.. I actually just got back home, grabbed a flashlight to go take a look, and she's dutifully guarding her nest and keeping her babies warm.

I think I've stretched this out as long as I can. Just tryin' to stay in the groove.

Hopefully those who are reading find this a little interesting. And hey, if you know anyone else who might find it enjoyable reading, I hope you pass it on. Hell, if you don't like it, pass it on to someone you don't like as punishment.

Any reader is a good reader. Let's parlay this into a job doing reviews and photos for a fishing magazine or something one day, where they force me to go to exotic places and write about them. Yeah, that's the ticket.

A boy's gotta dream.

No comments: