Thursday, May 15, 2008

Don't Jinx It....Don't Jinx It....

Had a very positive meeting with my realtor last night. Needless to say, I'm trying not to let my hopes get too high, but comps in the area and selling times were much better than I'd expected, and my house is really shaping up nicely, so I'm feeling pretty optimistic.

I'm actually hoping for a rainout tonight for the coed softball game, since a little extra work on the house tonight would ease my timeline. That said, I was hoping it would be ready Friday night to hit the market Saturday, but I found that it can't actually be listed in the computer on a Saturday, so I'll do some work Saturday morning, and then Saturday afternoon the sign will go up and have some pictures taken so that it can be officially listed on Monday. I'll link it when it becomes available.

Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: