Saturday, April 26, 2008

Where does all this crap come from?

It seems useful. But I don't use it.

It's wearable. I don't wear it.

It has sentimental value. It's hidden where it doesn't remind me of anything.

What do you do with it all? Where do you start?

I'm pretty sure if I were organized and more tidy in general, I could be dangerous.

side note: I'm not sure why sometimes it seems like people seem to manufacture something in their head to think there's a problem. I'd like to think that sometimes, it's just nice to have things going right for a change. That sometimes, things could just be a little easier. Or maybe I'm the one who's making it up? I don't know, I just can't make sense of it all sometimes.

note to self regarding the side note: Text Messaging isn't conducive to having an actual conversation. Remember that already.

1 comment:

Craig Reagor said...

There is a great deal of satisfaction in donating to Goodwill some of those things you don't think you can part with. Try a charity or Ebay! Could be a whole new business for you and me.
Happy Birthday Laura!