Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sails In Islamorada

I finally understand why everyone says "it's all relative."

I thought it was freezing when I woke up this morning. But the car read 47 degrees on the way to the boat.

When the boat left the dock, I was wearing a long sleeve shirt, a hoody sweatshirt, a hoody fleece, and also a windbreaker, with yes, a hood. It was terribly cold.

But then, I thought about it, and realized in college in Wisconsin, when it finally warmed up to 47 degrees after a long winter, all of the girls started running in shorts and a t-shirt when it hit 50 degrees. But, no matter, it was still cold this morning.

We'll blame it on a all of the moisture around us.

Caught a couple of sails today.

Tourney tomorrow, and I think my roommate Drew will be the other mate. Should be fun.


No comments: